Sunday 11 November 2007

The Opening up

So many things happen around us all the time. So many small incidents have within them potential for creative thinking and passionate writings.Sometimes these small incidents pop up to jerk the mind. Keeping a written record was a practice in younger days. But then we got preoccupied with other pressing commitments . The writer within went into oblivion.Somehow the events are again pushing for giving outlet to emotions and reaching out to a bigger audience over issues and experiences which give some food to a thinking mind. Then I would not be alone . My thought process would get accelerated on hearing from others . I would know better whether I am wrong sometimes in being agitated over trivial issues or whether I am a truly sensitive person. My blog is a journey into discovery of self. An effort to occasionally try to light a candle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts' comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

    ReplyDelete